Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE BIGGEST DEBATE: Pirates or Ninjas

Which Side?

• Pirates

• Ninjas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tough one, pirates make better stories but ninjas is a broad concept as Naruto shows. For the sake of this poll, are we talking historical (Japanese ninjas and Caribbean pirates) or broad pop culture? (Jackie chan and Naruto and POTC)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Neither a pirate, nor a ninja would be a good lover, @ShinNessTen. Just think about it. The pirate is always out on the ocean looking for treasure and the ninja would be too busy with his training to maintain a stable social life. So... I wouldn't want a pirate or a ninja as my SO.
Also, "better taste in clothing" is purely subjective. Just saying. :P

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Who else has watched all of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series?
In fairness, who has watched all of the "American Ninja" contests?

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
I watched almost all of the Pirates movies and some American Ninja. I can't really compare the two though. Johnny Depp is the ONLY reason I watched a pirate movie, however..

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Who else has watched all of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series?
In fairness, who has watched all of the "American Ninja" contests?
almost all of pirates, no idea what american ninja is. I've watched Ninja Warrior though..... xD (obstacle course gameshow)