Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tales of Vesperia Custom Menu System [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Did ya forget about this place? xP

The plugins you've made are pretty much all awesome. (I've been keeping an eye out for any new ones you make on your YT channel heh. Was wondering when those would appear here. lol)

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Ouch, yeah I think I had a similar problem before when I tried to get that same plugin lol. I can see if I have it somewhere in my personal collection of plugins, but not sure I can share it directly on here, maybe in a private message though. I'll check and if I have it I'll repack it and give you a link to grab it. It's likely not an updated version if I do have it, but should still work since it's only controlling non-vital game parts.

Edit: Nope, it's apparently the only one of Soul's plugins that I don't have lol. I thought I had it but prolly lost it when my entire hardrive crapped out on me during Tales of the Lumminai's development. I lost a ton of stuff when that happened so sadly I'm unable to help you get this one x.x

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Perhaps asking on the RPGMakerWeb forums? I'm sure someone somewhere has it, and Soul's plugins were more prominent over there than here.

Status
Not open for further replies.