Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sprites "SV Style" MV Character Sprites + Templates

Ike

Adventurer
Sideview battle sprites remade to topview character sprites.
$SV_Style Harold_MV_Ike.png $SV_Style Lucius_MV_Ike.png $SV_Style_Marsha_MV_ByIke.png $SV_Style_Therese_MV_ByIke.png

RPG Maker MV Exclusive.
Commercial/Non-commercial: Allowed, but credit Enterbrain and Ike.
Please link back and don't repost.

11/16 Update: "Harold" and "Lucius" completed with hair animations at resource section.
11/19 Update: "Marsha" completed with hair animations at resource section.
11/25 Update: "Template(Male)" added to resource section.
12/04 Update: "Therese" completed with hair animations at resource section.
12/09 Update: "Template(Female)" added to resource section.

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
I'm not crazy about how flat the faces look on the side views, but overall I think it looks nice. Nice job. :)

Ike

Adventurer
Thank you-
I'm also thinking to make the template for this style, not sure if anyone would use it. :S

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Psssssssst - I would ;D

To be honest, I'd wanted sprites that looked more like this as soon as I saw the battlers.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey looking really good but as Amy said faces on the side are a bit flat but really not that bad imo. I also love the smaller style the one MV have are just a bit too chubby for me lol. Thanks for doing these and I will continue watching the progress.
Cheers :D

Reactions: Ike

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
What do you both mean by flat faced? That they need some kind of nose detail in the lower area of the face?

I'd take the regular sprite look over the other MV battlers anyday haha. Don't like that "buff" look at all on the default ones. Seems like they went back to their old RPG Maker 2003 style for them.

Ike

Adventurer
Been very busy these days...
11/16: Uploaded finished "Harold" and "Lucius" with hair animations each one at resource section.
Also added Marsha.
$SV_Style_Marsha_MV_ByIke.png
[doublepost=1449286799,1447737943][/doublepost]And finally...
04/12: Added Therese.
I disliked her armor... but then I liked how she ended up. :3
Also the male template is on resource section, unannounced...