Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sup

Hi Im Totle Starwind, You can call me Totle for short. I am fairly new to MV and I have been a casual user of VX ace. I have created a few games that have been played by a handful of my mates or so using VX ace but most of them are simple because I am not too bright when it comes to using side view battle scripting in ace.
my pals would often describe my previous games as parody of everything that is norm to rpg games as well as adding our verbal mannerism in some characters to make my mates cringe and laugh whenever I play games. Sadly I never got to finish any of my games back in ace because of my lack of knowledge and resources (mostly my fault)
as of late I am using the demo version of MV and would hope that would hope that before the trial expired I have made myself comfortable in using the said engine. as of late I am still adjusting with the new interface and is still fascinated that now I can easily use side battle. I hope that this forum would help me use MV with ease so I can buy a legal version of the game before my trial expire. Any advice would be nice especially if I should buy the tutorial pdf that is offered in the store :). Thank you everyone and nice meeting you

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hi Totle! Welcome to the forum :)

You can ask many specific MV questions here, though we have plenty of other sections if you'd just like to discuss ideas. I hope you enjoy it here, and get all of the help you need! ^^

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Totle. Welcome to RMMV Forums. There a large variety of people and resources to assist you, in starting and completing your games.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to our lil forum ~ Hope to see you around here and some of your stuff in the future. Have a nice stay o///o

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello Totle, welcome to the forums! I'm glad to have you here, and looking forward to seeing you around!
Also, the first thing I thought of when I read you name was:

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Welcome aboard the MV X-Press Totle. I wish you best of luck with your dillema and hope you manage to get the full license sooner hopefully. I'll make sure sooner or later to look at your games. I love parody or anything related to comedy either shocking or not :D

Thanks everyone. I just bought the game including some DLC which had a positive feedback in the forums both here and on steam. so far I'm not yet halfway through with my games, but I think I have made about 10-20 min of game play. Currently I am now focusing on making equipments and balancing some enemies. Hopefully I could upload a demo of my game before new year.