Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streaming RPG Maker MV Today

Zeefles

Villager
Xy$
edit - http://www.twitch.tv/zeeflehogan

I will be streaming RPG Maker MV today around 12:00 PM PST (appx 45 min from posing time).

I noticed the way I learn best is by having individuals alongside me that really understand the engine.

Before I post the link to my stream I want to make sure I understand the rules 100%. Is it ok to post my stream link here in the "videos" section? I don't want to abuse any rules by posting an external link.

Thankyou!

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Sharing your stream is 100|% okay here, you may also share it in your status updates when the time comes. The only thing we really care about is advertising of other websites or products without them being related to a discussion. So you're in the clear, I hope to join you when the stream starts.

Zeefles

Villager
Xy$
Sharing your stream is 100|% okay here, you may also share it in your status updates when the time comes. The only thing we really care about is advertising of other websites or products without them being related to a discussion. So you're in the clear, I hope to join you when the stream starts.
Hey! @LTN Games thanks for the quick response! I will edit the post and my status here in a few minutes! Thanks so much