Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sprites

Hey guys. I'm desperately looking for a sprite artist who can help me create my characters for my game. I have the artist creating bust images I just need someone who can create the actual sprites. I'll provide all the required information so that it makes your job easier but I need someone ASAP so that I can start the game's creation! If you are interested please message me so that we can discuss it in more detail. Also please bear in mind that you won't receive a payment for this line of work but will be fully credited in the game. Thanks for reading!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Maybe it would help if you mentioned how many sprites you need and what kind of (human, horse etc) ir the style? I might be available for help but not sure at the moment so I'll keep an eye on this thread xD

AmazingAvery

Towns Guard
Xy$
You can always work with placeholders, it is not like a missing graphic is forcing you to stop developing. People are more likely to help if you already achieved something and just that single image needs to be replaced.
Also, exclusive sprites are something you barely get for free, especially when you expect the poeple to come to you and not even give a specific amount of chars you need, I'd highly recommend to work with premade or generator resources.
You might have success if you ask for a single sprite with a good description, but like that probably not.

You can always work with placeholders, it is not like a missing graphic is forcing you to stop developing. People are more likely to help if you already achieved something and just that single image needs to be replaced.
Also, exclusive sprites are something you barely get for free, especially when you expect the poeple to come to you and not even give a specific amount of chars you need, I'd highly recommend to work with premade or generator resources.
You might have success if you ask for a single sprite with a good description, but like that probably not.
I understand that this information that I have provided didn't include enough detail, however I was rushing this because I had a lot of other stuff going on at the same time and I will update this post as soon as possible.