Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sprites, Tilesets, and maybe Audio

Okay, so i've been working on this game, and Well, first off, i need some original sprites. These default sprites just...i don't think they agree with the game. I also need some better tilesets. Something that says Dark, Dreary. The Abyss is kind of a...opposite to our world. So I need tilesets for it. And maybe, if somebody wants to make some real dark music for The Abyss (and for the Genocide route in general) I'd be willing to recieve your songs...of course i might change them if i think it needs something more, or should have something taken out.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
It would be easier if you posted the character references that need sprites here or say how many, say whivh specific tiles you need and the same about the music. Apart from that it looks like a lot of work and none of it really fits my schedule, but maybe it'd be easier to just recruit some people who do those things for you? Just an idea. Anyway good luck with your project!