Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skill/ Stat leveling upon use or action.

afletch88

Villager
Xy$
I'm curious to know if there is a plugin that allows for experience gain on use of skills like say I use a custom skill x times it would level up and increase damage. I've tried the event idea which works fine, but it just feels somewhat tedious to have to do that process for each skill. Also my game has no core leveling, you gain stats through various feats, like say you miss x amount of times your agility will increase, or you can train your str in like strength exercises, Def is based on how much you guard and for a certain % that's guarded as well as HP it's like you're toughening up. Any help would be most appreciated. Also it'd be nice to see the skills in menu as well, I've looked and can't seem to find one that does that.

. . .every time you use a skill set it to increase a variable. . .

. . .use that variable to determine the increase and decrease through certain triggering event. . .

. . .for different characters with same skills u can create ditto for every actors and it depends on how big your actors database are. . .the bigger the worse it gets. . .

. . .just one skill is good enough, copy paste it on every other skills. . .

. . .this can all be done without plugins. . .