Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since there is no goodbye thread... goodbye.

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
I can't take the flipflopping that takes place on this site, and i sure as hell can't stand when my vote on something ends up not mattering after the situation should have been final.
This forum is stressing me out, and i tend to distance myself from anything that stresses me.
So i'm just going to say goodbye here.
I hope you guys do well, but i just can't be part of it... sorry.
I'm out.
Peace.

-EDIT-
Since people were a little confused, when i mentioned my vote not mattering, i was referring to the banner situation.. it was settled on.. but because of a vocal few, they decided to do votes again.. and not even on all of them.. they should have started from the begining on the voting, not just the 2 they went back to.. it sent me over the deep end.. sure this forum has nice people, but from what i was seeing.. it also has whiny people who although they're a minority, they're very vocal and felt they needed to get their way because THEY did not like a benner or THEY felt it did not work.
It made my (very reluctant) vote not matter in the long run.. and it was very frustrating and annoying.
It sent me over the deep end.
I'm back long enough to finish up something (my redesign of the battlers or more specifically, the female version) and then i'm going to vanish again for awhile... maybe this place will get it's act together in a few more months or maybe a year...

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I sure hope to see you come back in the future when we have been around for a while longer, if not all is well anyways.
Cheers :D

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
It takes a little while for communities to get organized, so hopefully you'll visit again when all of the designs are settled on. Go find something less stressful! :)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Young communities tend to be very shifting early on. We're still trying to establish structures here. For crying out loud, we don't even have a designated music area (and hardly any musicians anyway). It's gonna take some time to get everything organized and I'll do my best to help everyone get things done. :)
Hope to see you again when things are less stressful. ^_^

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
In my experience, it takes about 2 years to see where a forum is going. One thing for sure, friendly places like this is rare. (I'm quite the forum hopper myself.)

See you again (maybe), hope you find something fun to do to destress.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
i sure as hell can't stand when my vote on something ends up not mattering after the situation should have been final.
I don't know what you're referring to. All of the previous votings look fair to me.

Oh, and goodbye.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I spoke to you via PM. I hope to see you soon, and sorry our forum isn't what you wanted it to be.

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
God damn it. Another member gone. I knew this was inevitable, but I didn't think it to be that early.
I may be late, but I can still wish ya good luck, Goof. Care for yourself in the wilderness and, so long, and thanks for all the fish.
(This 'Goodbye' thing will explode on April 1st, trust me)

Last edited: