Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share your youtube

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
So, as the title states, here you can share your youtube channel, and explain a bit of what it's about.

For example: https://www.youtube.com/c/Xyphien
It was originally me being a commentator whilst playing games. Though I believe I've removed most of those videos, and only have videos on FR and my LoL dubsteps.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Mine is deadly empty and I only use it to browse the channels that I'im subscribed and to comment and favourite only xD

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Brb, subscribing to all of you.

I don't have any videos yet on my channel, but I'll update it when I record some tutorials ^^

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
I'm currently re-organizing my stuff. I've given up on Let's Plays since I don't see myself as entertaining very much... That and, recording commentary in English is quite the challenge for me. :P
But if you want to check out my tries at LPs, you may go here. Still using my "old" internet pseudonym of "King Madness" over there.

Tsukihime

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
HimeWorks channel

I make random videos.

Cut-scenes in RPG Maker...
Video tutorials...
Music that I found on the internet that you can use for free in your games...

But I don't have 500 subscribers yet to get my own personalized URL :(
How did you build your sub base? lol

Last edited: