Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seven Mysteries Redux

"There's a reason why you're the only one who is willing to believe."
Facebook page

Seven Mysteries Redux is a supernatural horror game with a little mystery in the mix. The game has 7 main chapters, 3 additional ones, and a secret chapter. This game is dialogue-heavy and players need to search for clues and solve them for the last question they have in their mind to be answered.

That night, at the only school of a small town, a group of students unintentionally discovered that their school has been hiding things that should have been left unknown. Every student knew about the tales of what happened there, except them. Then, unknowingly, between these unacquainted and curious students, something connected them to find out what was hidden. Together they try to open doors, hoping they would clear away the fog. However, soon will their realization come when all the pieces of the final puzzle gather. All will fall into dead silence with the same thought... about why they crossed each other's path in the very beginning.

In each of the additional chapters, you will control a different character, but throughout the main chapters, only one character would be under your control. Aside from following the story line, you have to pay attention to your surroundings and look for the scattered clues. The more clues you have, the more chance you have to solve the riddle that leads to the most important chapter. You will want to see it.

SCREENSHOT

DOWNLOAD
The game is under development.

CREDIT
Will be updated after the game is finished.
[doublepost=1487670022,1476810790][/doublepost]I've just updated the page so it looks better. (^ ^ )

Last edited:

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
How does this have no replies?? I remember playing seven mysteries with my sister and was AMAZED and I also saw and played your other games and all you did for this one yet (seriously it's so good to see people like you putting so much effort into details or making explosion animations) aaah, and one other game that surprisingly got me that horror atmosphere. I liked it soooo much and I'm totally looking forward to seeing it redone aaah ♥ It's a shame this here doesn't have comments o.ö

Keep up the great work!~

How does this have no replies?? I remember playing seven mysteries with my sister and was AMAZED and I also saw and played your other games and all you did for this one yet (seriously it's so good to see people like you putting so much effort into details or making explosion animations) aaah, and one other game that surprisingly got me that horror atmosphere. I liked it soooo much and I'm totally looking forward to seeing it redone aaah ♥ It's a shame this here doesn't have comments o.ö

Keep up the great work!~
Oh my god, thank you so much. You have no idea how much your words mean to me. :D
The project didn't get enough attention and to be honest, I was really desperate. It took me a while to get used to it. I guess the project just doesn't look interesting enough to anyone, that explains why there's no one giving a comment, or barely anyone giving a comment. And I'm surprised that you played other games of mine, that means a lot to me. Thank you ♥.
[doublepost=1503473754,1491667529][/doublepost]And the official trailer of the game is out now. Check it out. :)