Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Scripting]need like review of rpg_js

Status
Not open for further replies.

npfkey.log

Towns Guard
Xy$
rpgmv
of
rpg_core , rpg_objects , rpg_windows
main
rpg_manager, rpg_scenes , rpg_sprites
plugins

need a througouly explaination of each script and reason why they there
and xplaintion of each script, is of each part
so someone help me make a blog / website explaining rpgmv core javascript presets ... ;(

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Can you please explain better lol. Are you requesting help?, a blog? or are you asking for someone to sit down with you and explain to you how this gigantic codebase works?
Moving to MV Support because this has to do with MV's codebase by the looks of it.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
Sure, i guess. Nothing here is secret, you could also get a JavaScript book, those guys are better then me in explaining concepts, but my post is a quick and dirty look on how it works, if you understand it you will have more then enough tools at your disposal to understand the MV code.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
lol you couldn't provide the link hfl? roooood No worries though I found it.
The absolute online documention of all MV core sciprts
This will prove very useful.
Not to be the negative one, but this is not documentation, this is just the code without any documentation.
In fact, it is just the pure javascript code, easier to read since you do not need a text editor. On an ipad or tablet this will be really easy to read.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Yea I noticed that there was nothing explaining anything about the code, so I went back to the original post and it's going to be a online community thing, everyone can edit each section to explain what it does and what not, so right now it's early access but it will soon be the best site to reference for MV core scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.