Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tileset Scots Pine Project

Pine Needles Should be Remade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronivan

Towns Guard
Xy$
@Ronivan Nice--this makes it look pretty simple!
Indeed its quite easy. All you need is creativity and a understanding of lightning and shade effects. This tree is particularly easy because it just have a main trunk core, and the branches sprout out of it in a regular way. Want to see something complicated? See the spoiler bellow (and don't forget to fully expand it).

Now this tree I made before the pine tree, and believe me when I say this, it's the most complicated thing I ever worked with. First you have to create the medium sized branches with the smaller ones; then you combine with large branches pieces to create the larger branches; then you can mix with several large branches parts and with the trunk to create this large tree. I plan to publish this one day, but boy, I don't even know how I'll sort the several part this freaking thing has.

Ronivan

Towns Guard
Xy$
So the project is released at last. You can check it here: Customizable Pine Tree.

For anyone interested in trying it out, I have posted five free samples there, so you can just download them!
Thanks everyone for the support.

Ronivan

Towns Guard
Xy$
Sorry for this notice, but I decided to discontinue this project. In fact, every project I've so far worked on games artwork has been discontinued. Its a shame, but I've found no support to keep going on, and so I decided to retire my pencil and move on to web development. Its was a cool adventure.