Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations

Pine

Villager
Xy$
Hi everyone,

I'm Pine. I'm a medium level spriter coming from VX/Ace style and slowly adapting to MV's (non)RTP. All I do is spriting but I also have a lot of experience in other areas. I'm 26 and I live in Costa Rica. I found the place by chance but I see a lot of potential and I hope to stay here for a while.

That is all, please carry on.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Welcome to RMMV Pine. I'm rather here as well, but am enjoying it so far. Very nice and helpful people here.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Heya Pine, welcome to our community, I've seen you around before on other forums. I'm glad you signed up and look forward to seeing you around, we are all quite friendly here.
Cheers :D

Holder

Towns Guard
Xy$
Greets Pine, I did pretty much the same thing.
This is a really nice community, I'm still in the getting to know people phase.

Pine

Villager
Xy$
Welcome to RMMV Pine. I'm rather here as well, but am enjoying it so far. Very nice and helpful people here.
Thanks. I don't really post much in forums, I just browse around for ideas and sharing sprites.
Heya Pine, welcome to our community, I've seen you around before on other forums. I'm glad you signed up and look forward to seeing you around, we are all quite friendly here.
Cheers :D
Thanks, yeah I've been around since 2007 or so. Took a break in 2011 and recently returned in full force, so I can be expected to be around for a while.
Greets Pine, I did pretty much the same thing.
This is a really nice community, I'm still in the getting to know people phase.
Holder as in Holder of Life? If yes, I'm glad to see you are still around!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm glad to have you here, and looking forward to seeing you around.

Holder

Towns Guard
Xy$
Holder as in Holder of Life? If yes, I'm glad to see you are still around!
Same Holder :) it's just been a year break for me and I noticed someone talking about this place on YouTube.
Have you done any MV content yet? It's been strange working with the difference in size.

Pine

Villager
Xy$
Same Holder :) it's just been a year break for me and I noticed someone talking about this place on YouTube.
Have you done any MV content yet? It's been strange working with the difference in size.
Great to see you, indeed then! (And 1 year break is nothing considering my 2-odd years leave! Haha).

Yeah, I actually saw this place while looking some videos but didn't fully take it into account until Jackus mentioned it somewhere else. I have indeed been doing chars for MV, specially since it came out officially. I'm still accounting myself with the resource secion so I can make my own topic there, but you can take a look in my site.

Sorry if this is considered plugging/advertising. I promise I will make a topic for all these here when I have more.

Engineer: http://rmvx.pinedacr.com/index.php/news-and-updates/39-did-someone-say-engineer-new-mv-chars
Chef: http://rmvx.pinedacr.com/index.php/news-and-updates/38-can-you-smell-what-pine-is-cooking-new-mv-chars
Police: http://rmvx.pinedacr.com/index.php/news-and-updates/37-i-am-the-law-new-mv-characters

I do consider the larger size somewhat weird to get used to, but once you realize it's only a few pixels here and there, you'll see it's pretty much the same as VX/Ace.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Sorry if this is considered plugging/advertising. I promise I will make a topic for all these here when I have more.
I would not consider this advertising, it's more like sharing resources with everyone but when you get a chance do make a topic or share them via the resource database. It's nice seeing more pixel artists show up here and interact with each other. I always love what pixel talent can create and I look forward to seeing what everyone can come up with.

Pine

Villager
Xy$
I would not consider this advertising, it's more like sharing resources with everyone but when you get a chance do make a topic or share them via the resource database. It's nice seeing more pixel artists show up here and interact with each other. I always love what pixel talent can create and I look forward to seeing what everyone can come up with.
Thanks for clarifying. I don't expect to share outside links too much, except on my status feed when I have new stuff or WIPs. I will definitely get a topic in the resource database to keep sharing here very soon!

Mysthe

Towns Guard
Xy$
¡Welcome Pino ^v^!

As I see are from Costa Rica, I'm from Mexico therefore both speak in Spanish ;D! it would be easy to understand that way :thumbsup: Luck and Success in your upcoming projects 8D.