Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations !

Adlw

Villager
Xy$
Hello to all, or good evening to all. How are you? 0o0

Frenchy every inch. No I did not get lost. I looked for a community specialized with this new baby of Enterbrain. And here you are, very fresh, quite tasty! (And yes, I joke a lot). I know Rpg Maker since VX / ACE but me had a practice to them hardly. By tidying up my stories, I am say that it was so much necessary to take out one of these projects in seen the possibilities of MV.

Here we are, thus I put my small feet, my red wine, my bread and my cheese and I join you with my Project TLS.
xD !

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard, you sure picked a good community to sign up to, we are really friendly here and we too like cracking jokes :D Your project so far is looking good, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more of your project around.
Cheers :D

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the community :D Where did you find us if you don't mind my asking, if on google or something, what did you search for? :)

I hope to see you around the forums, you seem like an amazing addition to the already awesome community :3

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
And here you are, very fresh, quite tasty!
Wanna take a nibble? ;)

Anyway, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". And don't worry about joking a lot. This entire community is pretty much a joke... Wait, that didn't come off as I intended it to. But I guess you all know how I meant that, right? ... Right? ... Right? XD

Adlw

Villager
Xy$
@LTN Games
Thank you very much for the welcome! And thank you for your return on my project. It is a little "Teasing" this video because the scenario is not ready in the game. I have to finish my GDD before with articy draft . I discover hardly this softwareo///o

@Xyphien
Then how I found you... And well I followed a smell of socks... Not in reality I had fallen on the forum I believe in these debuts via the official forum of " Web Rpg Makers ". Then there via "Steam" when I looked for a group on "Steam".

@Kaimen
Know you meant ? No I dont know, I assure you, that not XDD.

@Victor Niklasson
Thank you very much! And yes I would make from time to time videos of my tests of " gameplay ", For example the futuristic screens in the video, The logo of TLS (signature) or still the adversity are my creations also but in reality I ve not a lot of graphic experiment compared with others.I thought hard about it and it annoys me a little I who like sharing but well.

In any case thank you for this warmest welcome!
^_^

And sorry for my bad english too !

Last edited: