Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

RTP Edits - Enchanted Forest 2016-04-29

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar submitted a new resource:

RTP Edits - Enchanted Forest - My recolors of tilesets A1-A2 for my enchanted forest in my project.

I recolored these manually pixel by pixel lol. I figured I'd share the awesome outcome. These go well with Maru's purple trees and other enchanted forest themed tilesets. I made them to match with Maru's trees though, since that's how my project will be using them.

I'll share a screenshot of one of the maps I make with these as soon as I finish so you can see the full effect. Do note, these are not my personal works, just edits from the RTP so no need to credit me but you'll have to own a...
Read more about this resource...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
I just wish I could do something like this. I've tried and I'm just not getting it.
It's only making use of RTP colors heh. Once you have like 5 tones of a color, it's just a matter of pairing them up by brightness with the defaults. It does take practice to get it smooth though. I'm still not at the smoothest point myself lol, am still rather new to pixel art myself tbh.

CraftGeek

Knight
Xy$
It's only making use of RTP colors heh. Once you have like 5 tones of a color, it's just a matter of pairing them up by brightness with the defaults. It does take practice to get it smooth though. I'm still not at the smoothest point myself lol, am still rather new to pixel art myself tbh.
I just keep practicing. I may not ever get good at it, but at least I've tried. Drawing and such is not really something I'm good at anyway.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
I just keep practicing. I may not ever get good at it, but at least I've tried. Drawing and such is not really something I'm good at anyway.
You'll get better xD sometimes it can take years to get good at it but you'll improve over time. You can only get better at it afterall, so long as you never give up on it that is.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Think these would work really well with an alien planet or somewhere magical. Nice edits!
The cliffs have a teal color too so it would easily fit for an alien scheme xD (I was actually told it looks like a Dr. Sues landscape setting, and ever since that's what I see lol but I like how it turned out and will certainly be making more when I have more free time)