Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG Maker Halloween Challenge! ($10 Steam Card Reward)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Orange Jones , what I do with .exe files is convert them to .zip files, which are accepted, before uploading them to resources.
[doublepost=1476885572,1476885517][/doublepost]
Maybe I do things too simply, I don't know. I deploy to target (Windows or Mac_OSX...), then 'zip' the entire resulting folder, which contains everything. The 'zip' file can be uploaded to pretty well everywhere, with no bother, and folks can then download, un-pack and play. Is there anything I've missed..?
Mods posting same answer at same time. It happens again and again....

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
I am uploading it now but it's so slow. What happens if it doesn't finish before midnight?

EDIT: Just realized I was submitting it here instead of the forum provided. Is that okay? I don't have time to wait another 7 or so minutes.
[doublepost=1476850132,1476849605][/doublepost]I have finally finished my game! Omg I was freaking out because I thought I wouldn't finish in time. The compression is taking so long! Ahh!
Now it's taking a long time to upload! I am about to cry.
Bro my is have been 250mb.

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
I trying upload hot fix sorry for this error.
[doublepost=1476909138,1476904117][/doublepost]Now you can try i tested verion how i uploaded.

CaelanGM

Villager
When did you first try to submit? The deadline was last night at midnight Eastern Standard time.
What type of file are you attempting to upload?
Turns out I was trying to submit a zip of the ENTIRE file instead of a zip of the .exe last night, so I kept on getting this error code. I just uploaded the file but I know it's a day late so I get if it doesn't count as a submission. Here is the link to download (windows) Screenshot (169).png

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
Turns out I was trying to submit a zip of the ENTIRE file instead of a zip of the .exe last night, so I kept on getting this error code. I just uploaded the file but I know it's a day late so I get if it doesn't count as a submission. Here is the link to download (windows) View attachment 5124
Bro i got it two times when try upload game and three times when uploading fix. It's just too sensitive.