Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG Maker Halloween Challenge! ($10 Steam Card Reward)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This time yes, but now that you mention it, it would probably make your life more difficult lol, if someone votes for one of your games and then someone else votes for the other one, well, the votes wouldn't stack for each game, therefor it'd make your life harder xD
Or...like hat happened the last time, that I did it, winning 1st and 2nd place, and someone else getting third. ;)

NOTE: About 36 HOURS left. Still plenty of time for new submissions.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
NOTE: Those with throttled/slow internet speeds may not be able to play games that are solely presented as being playable on a web browser.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Also, some of our members have had trouble, in the past, downloading games from mediafire, dropbox, etc. That is why I always upload my games directly to here. I never had issues downloading a game that was directly uploaded to here. Number of downloads is kept up too.

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Also, some of our members have had trouble, in the past, downloading games from mediafire, dropbox, etc. That is why I always upload my games directly to here. I never had issues downloading a game that was directly uploaded to here. Number of downloads is kept up too.
I'll make an update reminding people to post their games here :P

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Today is the last day, folks! Tomorrow I'll make the post about judging, and we'll give it 1 week. Submit your game before tomorrow!
[doublepost=1476795897,1476795851][/doublepost]
I unfortunately have challenges downloading from Goggle Drive. :(
I'll re-upload it to the website for mina since he couldn't upload it

JoePie

Towns Guard
You're right @MinisterJay , I outdone myself with your kind words. Yet you shouldn't comparing me with an expert like you XD
Enough chit-chat. Here's my Hallo[Win]! I know, lame name. Doesn't come up with a name til now
Maybe someone play through it can gimme an idea?

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
@JoePie ...

Good work, an original production. I'm a pitiful Game player, but enjoyed trying, despite getting beaten up more than once. I'll go back to it to try again, though. Well done.

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
I unfortunately have challenges downloading from Goggle Drive. :(
Google Drive sucks so i gonna reupload it to Mega. Thanks for your feedback.
[doublepost=1476826038,1476825982][/doublepost]
Today is the last day, folks! Tomorrow I'll make the post about judging, and we'll give it 1 week. Submit your game before tomorrow!
[doublepost=1476795897,1476795851][/doublepost]
I'll re-upload it to the website for mina since he couldn't upload it
Sorry but what i missed?

MistyDay

Adventurer
Xy$
I am sooory, I did not make it :(
My fault I noticed challenge too late.
(its impossible make even short story in one day :P)
But don´t be sad, there are positive thingy : I have mysterious story for another event and you have chance to win ! D
Good luck to all participants !

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
I am sooory, I did not make it :(
My fault I noticed challenge too late.
(its impossible make even short story in one day :P)
But don´t be sad, there are positive thingy : I have mysterious story for another event and you have chance to win ! D
Good luck to all participants !
Well i maked game in four days and i drained and stressed my self much and game is still probably fragile. XD

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Google Drive sucks so i gonna reupload it to Mega. Thanks for your feedback.
[doublepost=1476826038,1476825982][/doublepost]
Sorry but what i missed?
You didn't miss anything :P I re-uploaded your game directly to the website just in case anybody else is having issues downloading it O: