Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG Maker Halloween Challenge! ($10 Steam Card Reward)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I havw one too many unfinished games because of these contests so i plan on staying away for a little while and focusing on finishing the games i have. As well as making a ton of awesome plugins for my games and LGA's games, in other words im really busy and cant fathom pushing a game for a contest lol. Good luck to eveeyone participating and ill be sure to have fun playing them and voting for the best developed game.
p.s sorry for mobile phone typos..ugh

MistyDay

Adventurer
Xy$
Thanky MinisterJay, Yes it don´t need to be hudge game right ? Funny-nice-spooky short one will do, at least for me :D
Sadly I still did not get the right idea, but I am willing to wait. haha.

LenTheWolf

Villager
Xy$
Not ganna enter this time sadly, however I am actively working on a game, and a lot of work is put into it! I even have a few other people helping me with it, I don't have a twitter or even it's game page up, however I do have a discord were I talk to people and post active updates about the game and me:3 https://discord.gg/cxpTQCQ hope dis isn't to much self advertisement...;-;

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
Well, I'll put the first match to this bonfire with my modest offering. It's hosted here...

Halloween Board Game ...

... so it can be played directly, with no downloading or whatever. I hope it meets at least partly les criteria for inclusion..?
Created in two, mostly sleepless, days, with several hiccups along the way. A neat learning curve; it made me go over quite a few notions that I thought I had reasonably assimilated. Alas, no; there were many pitfalls. Still, here it is, warts an' all. Any (polite...) comments welcome; enjoy.

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
Can I not participate and win the badge because I'm awesome? Or can I say I did participate, but did nothing and still win the badge? I want badge. Give me badge.

...Why am I here? That's right. I'm here because good luck to the participators.

Please give me gore.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mine will not be a board game, because for me personally, it would be considered cheating. I have a board game prototype, and have made over six versions already. It would have taken me less than 45 minutes to modify it, and submit.

I will, as in previous, competitions, deploy two versions: Windows and MacOS.

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Mine will not be a board game, because for me personally, it would be considered cheating. I have a board game prototype, and have made over six versions already. It would have taken me less than 45 minutes to modify it, and submit.

I will, as in previous, competitions, deploy two versions: Windows and MacOS.
Sounds good!