Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RMMV Game Contest $300 + Prizes! All entries win!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I would like a follow up. It's been a good month since the contest ended...
I think the contest is over... but there hasn't been any followup on it.
It's just me as the judge so it's going to take a long time. Sadly, I was unable to find anyone willing to help review the games and judge so it's going to take a LOT longer than planned to get all of the results. On top of that I'm selling my house and moving all the way down to florida so idk if that's going to effect anything either. Sorry for the delay and failed communication on my end.

Magus Gar Kan

Towns Guard
Xy$
It's just me as the judge so it's going to take a long time. Sadly, I was unable to find anyone willing to help review the games and judge so it's going to take a LOT longer than planned to get all of the results. On top of that I'm selling my house and moving all the way down to florida so idk if that's going to effect anything either. Sorry for the delay and failed communication on my end.
Ah thanks for the update, you take care of you.

vigaman

Villager
No worries man. Take care of what's important first. Keep us updated. (blush)

KaineOfElderon

Towns Guard
Xy$
still dealing with the house I see..best of luck just went through that myself (neighborhood was living in with family got invaded by dumb ass millennials who partied 24/7...was time to go)

Good luck in Florida look at moving there just wan't my cup of tea.