Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RMMV Game Contest $300 + Prizes! All entries win!

You'd have to make a new game, the rules state the game must be started between the start of this competition to the end of the competition. If you're starting a new game let me know and I'll add you to the list :)
Sir, The only thing I worked on was the story, but the game itself I started making it since the day I wrote this reply
I wanna join, please!!!

My game is not ready, but it will be published on Steam soon.

and may I submit it as Steam Code
Thank you

I don't think I'll be participating. The lack of communication on a simple post is very disheartening. I read that this contest was an idea to help promote the site and foster a sense of community. I don't feel welcome here therefore I withdraw my request to participate. Good luck with your site.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Oof, I may have to drop out of the contest. Basically we have a very lucrative contract coming in and it's going to be very high priority. If I do end up having to drop out I'll at least try to release some scripts to help the competitors.
Okay :) Good luck on the contract! :)

Yoh!

Yeah, uhh... I registered in this site to give it a try to the contest. It's possible for me to enter? Are there still available spots or is already too late? I doubt I will win, but I hope to give at least a little publicity to my game.

If it's no possible is all right, I read that only members can enter, so I more or less just trying my luck here.

Thanks for the answer!
Hello, sorry for the late reply. I just bought a house, and didn't have internet until literally just now. (Technically like 10 minutes ago) You've been added to the list and no, it's not to late to enter :D

I'm participating. I don't have a team, so I'll be solo.
Sounds splendid :) I've entered you into the contest so you're good to go!

I don't think I'll be participating. The lack of communication on a simple post is very disheartening. I read that this contest was an idea to help promote the site and foster a sense of community. I don't feel welcome here therefore I withdraw my request to participate. Good luck with your site.
Sad day when the staff has personal things going on. You'll be forever missed and in our memories @LSDev24

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Sorry you feel like your not welcome.
Didn't really notice I missed a few of your posts. If you ever need to you can always mention me or direct message me personally too. (cool)

Hi! Can I sign up? This could be the motivation I need to actually finish something (smile)
Sorry again for not replying a while ago. I truly did miss that. But yes if you still are interested you certainly can join. (cute)

45 members I believe is the current count :)
Just a real quick question, as I'm gonna use this.
Plugins from outside the website are allowed, right?
I'm talking Yanfly and/or Himeworks.
I asked too late, and the plugins are major necessities for some parts of my game.
Please reply as soon as possible, thank you.

Dalton Sayre

Towns Guard
Xy$
Just a real quick question, as I'm gonna use this.
Plugins from outside the website are allowed, right?
I'm talking Yanfly and/or Himeworks.
I asked too late, and the plugins are major necessities for some parts of my game.
Please reply as soon as possible, thank you.

I did the same thing. Luckily I only lost a month, but I restarted from scratch. I love Yanfly & Galv.

I did the same thing. Luckily I only lost a month, but I restarted from scratch. I love Yanfly & Galv.
Sucks to be me, I only started this April. But it will be a quick job for me, It's just the quality that won't make a huge difference from usual games from beginner creators. And I'm a beginner with a lot of stories in mind.

Dalton Sayre

Towns Guard
Xy$
Sucks to be me, I only started this April. But it will be a quick job for me, It's just the quality that won't make a huge difference from usual games from beginner creators. And I'm a beginner with a lot of stories in mind.
I spend more time building graphics than games, but I have got to start pushing myself. I am almost ready, I think.