Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RaiseGamer - Get your game promoted by thousands for FREE!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
https://RaiseGamer.com is now in open beta, and needs any and all people interested in participating in trying out the new site. RaiseGamer is a CrowdSourcing website dedicated to having you make a campaign, and other people sharing it with their friends, followers, etc. on social media. From Facebook, Twitter, to Tumblr. You can get your game's name out there faster than you could manually advertising it yourself.

As well as if you're not currently making a game, or find a game you really like you can share their game with other people and help them out as well!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Awesome stuff! Now this is something I would like to utilize, I signed up but will take a better look as soon as I get some time. I'll report back and let you know what I think of it all.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Question: With the CrowdSourcing site, will it be only for projects in development, or will it also include campaigns for completed games?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
The first three people who post projects will have their project featured, and tweeted by RPGMaker_MV, ChaunFarmer and RaiseGamer on twitter! As well as both of them backing your project. Post your game, and get your name out there! In-dev, Beta, Finished, Card Game, horror, etc. It doesn't matter, if your game is a game it applies to RaiseGamer!

RaiseGamer - Raising Awareness for the Gamer!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Uhh now I finally see it in browser :D
Looks great so far to be honest (thumbsup) It's just sad because it looks like you can't do too much with a normal free account (damn freemium it's everywhere) but you surely have your reasons. Anyways I signed up and will lurk around there a bit and see how it'll develop. Good luck(cool)
Oh btw found a few things but it's in beta so it doesn't matter that much yet, does it (snicker)?

Twitter Feed
Error code 88: Rate limit exceeded

https://raisegamer.com/about-us/ (...)or even pinterest. (...)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Uhh now I finally see it in browser :D
Looks great so far to be honest (thumbsup) It's just sad because it looks like you can't do too much with a normal free account (damn freemium it's everywhere) but you surely have your reasons. Anyways I signed up and will lurk around there a bit and see how it'll develop. Good luck(cool)
Oh btw found a few things but it's in beta so it doesn't matter that much yet, does it (snicker)?

Twitter Feed
Error code 88: Rate limit exceeded

https://raisegamer.com/about-us/ (...)or even pinterest. (...)
The twitter, and the whole footer will be updated later this week. However, I didn't notice the pinterest. Thank you for letting me know about that :D

Also, the free account can do everything you'd need for your project :) 500 people is plenty for a small-medium game as 6 people on average gives around 3.5k social reach, which if you have 500 people will give you an approximate of 300k social reach! For a small-medium game, that's really good for a free deal! Also, we're currently doing a deal of $25 for life, after the beta we'll more than likely going over to a monthly-yearly payment system kind of like the Sponsor/Donator on this site :D Either that, or the price will simply raise up as we grow bigger. I'm not sure how that's going to go. However, as stated, unless you have a pretty big game, or wish to help fund the site then a free account is more than enough :)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Ahh okay C: I need to understand a few things more before I say new things about these things XD Well then this whole thing comes in pretty handy, right? I'm looking forward to seeing this site rush to the top and hope everyone will have a lot of fun with it. Thanks for the information~

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Awesome! It's looking good! I checked it out and may sign up tomorrow. And will observe for a while too!
Sounds good! Right now, we're in some need of some games, I was really hoping some people from RMMV.co would hop on and post their games on the site to help get some content, but it seems everyone is scoping it out first (tears)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Sounds good! Right now, we're in some need of some games, I was really hoping some people from RMMV.co would hop on and post their games on the site to help get some content, but it seems everyone is scoping it out first (tears)
Haha don't worry XD People will post their games within the next few days just give it a bit time and especially for the developers to explore the site a bit ;)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I really like the idea and I filled out a campaign, I just never published it yet as it was just a test run. I do plan on publishing it sometime soon but as @Cunechan said, give it a bit of time, developers are busy and when it comes to promoting, what your going to say should have substsnce and be thought out with some good screenshots and show off the correct mechanics, so a few days to check the site and work out the presentation seems reasonable.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I finally published my campaign.
I summitted my game but I can't edit my campaign.
Same here, I would love to be able to still add more information, features, and screenshots but can't find the edit button for active campaigns.
@Xyphien I also thought I added a cover photo but it doesn't seem to be appearing and unfortunately, I can't edit campaign and add it in.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hi,

Thank you for this nice plateform.
I summitted my game but I can't edit my campaign.
I finally published my campaign.

Same here, I would love to be able to still add more information, features, and screenshots but can't find the edit button for active campaigns.
@Xyphien I also thought I added a cover photo but it doesn't seem to be appearing and unfortunately, I can't edit campaign and add it in.
Okay, thank you for this information. I'm looking into all of that now. Would you mind PMing me the picture @LTN Games so I cam add it manually as I'm unsure how long it'd take to find out why you all can't edit the project.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Okay, thank you for this information. I'm looking into all of that now. Would you mind PMing me the picture @LTN Games so I cam add it manually as I'm unsure how long it'd take to find out why you all can't edit the project.
Alright sounds good, I'll send you a picture in a couple minutes via PM. Thanks for the fast reply.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
@Chaos17 Could you PM me the message you'd like to have on your page. The message it will currently send out to everyone is this: "Just a dreamer who try to make his first game ever. http://" Let me know so I can fix this up :)

Also, if ANYONE needs anything updated on their page let me know, and I'll change it for you as the problem is on my end.