Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with Memory Leaks

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Alright, I'm stumped on this one. I keep getting reports that Tales of the Lumminai is constantly crashing (which means memory leak since it is spiking memory usage until it crashes). I'm not sure what could be causing this or how to fix it...any ideas? The game went through testing without this problem, so I don't know what it is caused by or why it is happening.

The times these people are crashing at seem completely random. One at the beginner area (where no parallel events are on at), another at the inn (which is after the time system is turned on), and others during the start of fights or when saving the game in various places. I'm using Yanfly save core for the saving, common eventing for the time system, and Yanfly's battle engine for a CTB battle system.

Please help me figure this one out, you epic geniuses! (Or rather....help me Obi Wan MV, you're my only hope!)