Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with memory rpg maker mv imposibel make game for mobile

DuendeVilla

Villager
Hello, i have update rpg maker mv to 1.3.4 i though it would be solutioned problem with memory but it hasnt been. I have created a new from 0. I have tested this basic project from 0 whithout plugins and without parallax maps and when i go to menu increase from 5 to 10 mg the memory anytime, then when i play 15 minutes in the mobile, i have tested it in many models and it crash. what can i do? Someone has found a solution?, rpg maker programmers seems that not. I want to do a game for mobile not for pc. Thank you

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Do you get any memory issues when running it in the browser?
I noticed this memory leak issue is only for specific people, since the release of MV I have had 0 problems with a memory leak and I've put in 2600+ hours into using MV. I hope this is solved for you soon.

DuendeVilla

Villager
Do you get any memory issues when running it in the browser?
I noticed this memory leak issue is only for specific people, since the release of MV I have had 0 problems with a memory leak and I've put in 2600+ hours into using MV. I hope this is solved for you soon.
I have had no problemas with memory using my pc, because it has 14 gigas of memory, and even increase 5 megas evey time i go to the menu it isnt problem for me, the problem is when i go with it in the mobile, 5 megas every time i go to the menu is a big difference in a mobile, then it crash in the best mobile in the market. you can do test with your proyect in the pc, yo go to the memory and if it not increase 5 or 10 megas every tume yo go to the menu let me know please.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
It does move up but for me it reaches about 205mb then it clears itself back down to 150mb which I'm pretty sure is what is supposed to happen. I understand that is not so good for mobile and maybe in a later release it will be improved on. Is this the same behavior you get? Or does it actually leak and continue past 205?

DuendeVilla

Villager
It does move up but for me it reaches about 205mb then it clears itself back down to 150mb which I'm pretty sure is what is supposed to happen. I understand that is not so good for mobile and maybe in a later release it will be improved on. Is this the same behavior you get? Or does it actually leak and continue past 205?
In my case it does move up, if i stop and i wait for 30 sg it back down a few but when i open and close the menu it increase again and if i cotinues doing this it increase memory past 300. If can record a video i send it.
[doublepost=1482084989,1482083909][/doublepost]
In my case it does move up, if i stop and i wait for 30 sg it back down a few but when i open and close the menu it increase again and if i cotinues doing this it increase memory past 300. If can record a video i send it.[/QUOT

I send a record about what happen in the pc. In the mobile happens the same until it colapsed.

Attachments