Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Timer Limit

Ash55

NPC
Xy$
I'm not sure what the current amount is but I believe it's somewhere around 90+ seconds. I'm not sure if it's the same for replying to threads as well but I think it might be good to reduce the post timer limit. Some of us are fast typers so it's annoying having to wait to post a thread if you've made another thread recently.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm not sure what the current amount is but I believe it's somewhere around 90+ seconds. I'm not sure if it's the same for replying to threads as well but I think it might be good to reduce the post timer limit. Some of us are fast typers so it's annoying having to wait to post a thread if you've made another thread recently.
We added this a while back when there was a lot of bot spam. Once you get 5 or 10 posts this will go away.