Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POET Studios

POET Studios

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hey guys, I'm here to put my business out there for all to notice. Also, I look forward to getting some tips and possibly resources, but most importantly, I want to connect with you all. Here's the website if you guys choose to check it out. http://poet-studios.itch.io/ Also here are a few games in the making.

Attachments

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to our forum (blush) Pictures look so serious (don't ask, nvm XD) here like it. We're the friendliest and most awwwesome community you'll ever find. Hope to see you around and have nice holidays (heart)

Lol my sentences are lacking some sense (cheeks)

POET Studios

Towns Guard
Xy$
Thanks a bunch. I truly believe this community will help me through any difficulties. But I'd like to post my idea for the game I'm making called The Mini Series which will consist of the few games shown above. It will be a few shorts which may carry on with sequels if people enjoy them enough into the second or third mini series. What is your opinion on that idea?

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
This is a good idea(cheeky) You can show your progress in the development room (some section in the forum) atleast I'd like to see it though. Everyone is working on super long games and it would be relieving if there was something with little mini series. Even the name sounds cute(heart) Id play sth like that

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey, welcome aboard. :) Great to see more people who have stuff in the works!

Have fun and hope to see you around!