Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tileset Pixel Tileset

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I honestly have no idea what I'm going to call this, but this has been a project I've been working on for a little over a week and a half now. The map is just me throwing everything together to showcase all of the things I've made, the mushrooms are going to be apart of a Mushroom Forest I'm working on that will be included with the texture pack as well :)

1682625293314.png

Juneberry

Global Moderator
Xy$
I'm really liking how this is coming out so far. It kind of makes me want to play with pixel art more. I love so many things on this map, I wouldn't be able to choose a favorite! The only constructive criticism I can give is one of the larger stumps looks like it has a weird white streak to me... But I have questionable vision, so it could just be in my head it looks weird. But everything else? Magnifique! I want to applaud you on a job well done!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm really liking how this is coming out so far. It kind of makes me want to play with pixel art more. I love so many things on this map, I wouldn't be able to choose a favorite! The only constructive criticism I can give is one of the larger stumps looks like it has a weird white streak to me... But I have questionable vision, so it could just be in my head it looks weird. But everything else? Magnifique! I want to applaud you on a job well done!
No you have a point, this is why I love people pointing out things. I would've never seen it otherwise. I'll make it less bright and see if that helps.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
1683058310328.png
I've added 20 unique addons for the house you can do now, which equals to hundreds of potential combinations you will be able to do for houses. I've also added street lights!