Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personality Quizzes

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I am a unicorn(heart) that test was awesome thanks @Micro. Dragon. Lol what did we expect (snicker)

What we actually need is sth like a "which food are YOU?" quiz but I couldn't find a good one yet

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
@Micro I can't copy the text unless i get back to my laptop bc it somehow doesnt work with my phone >~<

Edit: Oh wait i found a way to import the screenshots from an upload site. I still don't have a plan why I'm not able to copy a text here.
Too tired to use my laptop now. Good night ~

Akod

Praised Adventurer
I got Mermaid/Merman. Kind of a silly creature, but the description is fairly accurate.

You are a mermaid/merman!

I would be a mermaid fair;
I would sing to myself the whole of the day;
With a comb of pearl I would comb my hair;
And still as I comb’d I would sing and say,
“Who is it loves me? who loves not me?”
I would comb my hair till my ringlets would fall,
Low adown, low adown,
From under my starry sea-bud crown
Low adown and around,
And I should look like a fountain of gold
Springing alone
With a shrill inner sound,
Over the throne
In the midst of the hall;

Alfred Lord Tennyson

Mermaids/mermen are a mythological aquatic creatures with a female/male human head, arms, and torso and the tail of a fish. They're usually very good-looking which makes them qute appaling to humans. Sometimes they're also attracted to them, but mostly they're skittish and untrustful towards people.

You are very gentle and kind to everyone. People come to you and ask for help or advice and you seldom say „no” to them. You want to love everyone and everything, and everyone to love you back. But getting to your helpful and lovable side isn't easy for others, since you're quite shy and it's hard for you to make a first step towards a new relationship. You're also very trusting and always hope for everyone to try to understand you as much as you try to understand them.

You tend to be quite evasive when it comes to some cases and some people. It's hard for you to swallow a critique and always feel pretty anxious.

You are a nice person, but be careful! Some people may take advantage of you and you won't even be aware of it!

Advice: Be more assertive and don't feel bad when you can't comply with people's requests. Remember that you have your needs and you're not almighty – there ARE some things you can't do, no matter how much you or others want you to do.

Be confident.

Why mermaid: mermaids/mermen are said to be very kind towards other sea creatures, and kind of mistrustful towards new people. But when they get to know them, they'll never leave them alone and will do everything for them. They like to help - it's their purpose in life.