Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[PAID] Soul's Plugin Creation Shop (Open, 1 Slot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitamimaru

Villager
Xy$
Would it be possible to know how much your budget is or what 'hack and slash' actually handles? I can make you something like a simple system where you can slash your enemies and stuff, but I can't promise you a very fancy one. This takes time and my inexperience of course of the matter may give factors to how the battle system would go through. Once I know what and how your desired script works, then I know how I can make the plugin for you.

- Soul
Thank you for answering. Actually I think I will leave the Hack n' Slash system for further stages of my project. Now I would be more interested in getting a Pokemon-like system: Where you can capture monsters and then let them fight as allies. Essentially the same system as the Pokemon one. Would it be feasible as a plugin?

Thank you in advance,

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Thank you for answering. Actually I think I will leave the Hack n' Slash system for further stages of my project. Now I would be more interested in getting a Pokemon-like system: Where you can capture monsters and then let them fight as allies. Essentially the same system as the Pokemon one. Would it be feasible as a plugin?

Thank you in advance,
Yes, it is feasible. Let me give you a PM to tell you more about the details.

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Hi Jaye,

What are the other capabilities of this message system? Does the message window resize depending on the length of the text? Does it show faces and such the same way as the default do with the resized window? etc. By then I can give you a very reasonable price.

jaye

Villager
Xy$
Hi Jaye,

What are the other capabilities of this message system? Does the message window resize depending on the length of the text? Does it show faces and such the same way as the default do with the resized window? etc. By then I can give you a very reasonable price.
Just like the default message system, except with a face image. Not using the face index, but a custom 32x32 face picture. The height of the window doesn't change, but the width does according to the image size. Just three lines with size 16 text. Lol. If it sounds confusing. I tried to explained it best I could. :)

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
So upon breaking down your request, you want a message system that:
  • Works like the default message system.
  • Uses a 32 x 32 face picture custom.
  • Width of the window changes depending on the image size.
  • Adjustable text line.
I will do this for $80.

jaye

Villager
Xy$
So upon breaking down your request, you want a message system that:
  • Works like the default message system.
  • Uses a 32 x 32 face picture custom.
  • Width of the window changes depending on the image size.
  • Adjustable text line.
I will do this for $80.
Awesome. I will pm you when I'm ready to proceed. Thanks.

PhoenixSylph

Villager
Xy$
How much would it be to make a skill branching system kinda like in dragon age?

Where when you level up, Magic users, Fighters, Rogues, would all have different branches:

Example (like in D.A.)
Recieve (x) amount of points after level up ((usually just 1.))
rogue > crossbow, longbow, thievary,
fighter > knight, templar, barbarian, duelist
magic user > elemental, dark magic, healing,

where each category would branch off into skills made in the game

EXAMPLE

Magic user > elemental>

- - - -
ice fire thunder earth
> ice 1
> ice 2
>ice 3

((lev 10))
>Ice blast
>ice blast (2)
>ice blast (3)

(lev 15))

Ice explosion

or instead of ice you could go to fire or thunder or earth or they would have branches, but you have to get to at least ice 1 before you can get to ice 2 and you can get to ice explosion until you have gotten ice 1 and ice blast and ice explosion.

I'm surprised this isn't in high demand tbh, If it's not affordable for me current, I might eventually crowdfund/kickstarter it and come back to you lol

PhoenixSylph

Villager
Xy$
I think you are referring to a skill tree, where one skill gets branched with another, depending on actor / class. Am I correct?
Yes pretty much xD I'm trying to find a way to at least have a menu setting, to access it, I'd be fine making the layout and the picture for it.

I just don't know how to go about adding a whole menu page, and making it the skill tree page, and being able to click certain skills

I know technically I could make it via events on a map somewhere >x< but not what I imagined for my game

Status
Not open for further replies.