Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Paid Request] [100$] Character Selection Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow91

Villager
Xy$
Hi Guys! :)

I am in Need of an Plugin Artist.
Currently I am working on a bigger Project which involves tons of selectable Characters.
I would love to have a nice Looking way to choose between those Characters. The artistic way i have in mind what it should look like is this:

https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-character-select/

Only the circle is important to me - which should be includeable with Actor faces.
Once one character is selected, he should be somehow get lighted or get bigger - so the Player knows which one he currenty Looks at. Inside of the Circle I Need some informations like: Character Name, Character Class.
Per Circle there should be About 10 Characters to fit.

Now it gets a bit tricky.
Because I have so many Characters, there Needs to be a way for me to make as many "Cicrles" as I Need. Maybe you can add inside the Plugin Manager some possibility to add such Circles. With a Plugin Command I could refer which Cirle I currently Need.

I have no idea how much effort you guys can put into such a Plugin - and how much you'd like to get Paid for it.
But if anyone would want a higher amount - feel free to ask for it, and let me know what you are willing to do.

Once I have recived a functionable, finished product, you will get Paid the full amount.
We can also make a previous payment if needed (But only if you have something to Show + you have some Kind of Reputation.

I hope someone has the interest into creating something aswesome :D

Best greetings,

Pascal

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Hi Guys! :)

I am in Need of an Plugin Artist.
Currently I am working on a bigger Project which involves tons of selectable Characters.
I would love to have a nice Looking way to choose between those Characters. The artistic way i have in mind what it should look like is this:

https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-character-select/

Only the circle is important to me - which should be includeable with Actor faces.
Once one character is selected, he should be somehow get lighted or get bigger - so the Player knows which one he currenty Looks at. Inside of the Circle I Need some informations like: Character Name, Character Class.
Per Circle there should be About 10 Characters to fit.

Now it gets a bit tricky.
Because I have so many Characters, there Needs to be a way for me to make as many "Cicrles" as I Need. Maybe you can add inside the Plugin Manager some possibility to add such Circles. With a Plugin Command I could refer which Cirle I currently Need.

I have no idea how much effort you guys can put into such a Plugin - and how much you'd like to get Paid for it.
But if anyone would want a higher amount - feel free to ask for it, and let me know what you are willing to do.

Once I have recived a functionable, finished product, you will get Paid the full amount.
We can also make a previous payment if needed (But only if you have something to Show + you have some Kind of Reputation.

I hope someone has the interest into creating something aswesome :D

Best greetings,

Pascal
I'm interested. This does however sound rather complex though. Therefore I cannot tell how long it would take...

Have you still a need for this?

Snow91

Villager
Xy$
I'm interested. This does however sound rather complex though. Therefore I cannot tell how long it would take...

Have you still a need for this?
Hi CT_Bolt

Thank you very much for your Reply. Currently it's been worked on this project. But thanks again for offering ur time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.