Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oykib Here

Oykib

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hello everyone. I purchased the RPG Maker to create a game with my son. He has some cool ideas and I think we can make it work as a father son project.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Awsome! A family team sounds really fun to me, I should ask my older brother to collab with me lol. I'm glad you signed up here & I look forward to seeing you and your creations around. Cheers :D

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Definitely can be fun making a game with the family members!

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Oykib , and welcome to the forums. I look every now and then, and see when my son is working on a new game with RPG Maker MV. It is nice to have you on the forums.

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Hello everyone. I purchased the RPG Maker to create a game with my son. He has some cool ideas and I think we can make it work as a father son project.
That is so cool that you're on here to make a game with your son! It's nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey, welcome aboard! family projects are the best! I'm currently working on a game with my brother, and I feel way more motivated now that we're making it together! hope to see some of your work soon! ^_^