Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[Over 1,000 MV Icons] RPGMakerAce Converted to MV (Update1) 11/26/2015

No permission to download

Akod

Praised Adventurer
@starlinked Within your games folder go into the sub directory "img", then within that folder go into the sub directory "system". Replace the file "IconSet.png" with this one, making sure the new file has the same name.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@MG96 Ahh, the title and credits could use an update, but basically what happened is:

I will remove all icons that I have not seen either been available for free use or I cannot find the credits for. I will also give credit where credit is due, and I will post who to credit for each icon. This should be finished no later than tomorrow, so be sure to check back soon.
Cheerios! :D

After all of the icons were removed, the resource was updated, but not the title. (cheeky)

Edit: I went ahead and updated the title and credit links to more accurately reflect the content.

Jirodyne

Villager
Xy$
@MG96 Edit: I went ahead and updated the title and credit links to more accurately reflect the content.
Do you think you could give an actual list of who exactly to give credit for? One of the links goes to someone making Icons into Character Sheets, and they give credit to Nintendo and Square Enix, which would be very copyright legal issues...

Because unless I can know who exactly to Credit, and proof no copyright stuff, I can't take the chance of using it.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@Jirodyne Sorry, I've been away for exams. ^^

I tried looking into the Nintendo and Square Enix credits, but the links they lead to aren't loading for me. Unfortunately, based on that I can't tell which icons you'd want to remove to avoid issues. I'd try contacting @MG96 if possible.

I wouldn't advise using large compilations like this in the first place, but you should be alright as long as you stick to the Ace conversions, or ones you recognize from RM artists/sources.