Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now and Nevermore

Sooo...everyone's stuff inspired me, so I dug out some of my old drawings I may decide to make a game about. Thoughts? Ideas? All are welcome!
Interesting style; I'm a person who's crazy about eyes and hair, so the empty eyes look odd to me, but all in all those look very good! Are these potential characters? And I apologize for forgetting, but did you have a project in the works already, or are you in the planning process (meaning these might squeeze an appearance into your next work?)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
The last one is very blurry, but the other ones I really like, they're unique, but as Storytailor was saying the eyes are a bit empty but that's understandable for concept art. I would love to see these in a game. Cheers.

Kerux

Procrastinator
Xy$
So I've started coloring them up to see how they would turn out. Reeeeeeeaaallly want a tablet to draw on now. Using the pen tool takes forever. I'll probably look into painting in Photoshop but until I can figure that out...yeah...pen tool. Go go Illustrator lol :D

Crucis.jpg

Hmmm...now that I think about it, that image might make a good avatar. Might have to give him a beard though :-D

Update: YAAAAAAAAASSSSS.
Crucis-Beard.jpg

Update: Wanted to throw this up there before I headed out to take kids to school and work. Let me know what you think and what could be improved! :)

Crucis-Full.jpg

Last edited:

Kerux

Procrastinator
Xy$
Not yet, but hopefully sooner than later. I kinda went on a hiatus right after this, but I'm back now! :-D

nasmarconi

Towns Guard
Xy$
I love them, Great style I would say take it to the next step and focus on some details now and make the drawing more interesting ?

Kerux

Procrastinator
Xy$
Agreed @nasmarconi. I need to finish out some more characters w/the basics, then go back and see where details can be added in. I like to work simple, so that won't change, but I don't want to leave it so simple that it ceases to be interesting early on. Thanks!

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I think of all the styles I've seen, yours may be my favorite. It's so goofy, and I love it.

It's not incredibly complex or hard, but it's charm is unquestionable.

His expression just with a set of eyes is incredible.