Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Noobie) joins the fray!

Meteo

Villager
Xy$
Hello everyone, I'm literally brand new to the RPGMaker Series as a whole and after being convinced to buying MV, I guess I'm here now. Hopefully I'll be able to make games that people can enjoy as a scrub :')

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome Meteo! If you ever need any help with it in the future please don't hesitate to post it and ask it here. Myself, as well as everyone else on the forus will be more than happy to help you out!

Meteo

Villager
Xy$
Thank you very much for the warm welcome :D I hope the MV community grows substantially as apparently MV is a huge improvement overall.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone, I'm literally brand new to the RPGMaker Series as a whole and after being convinced to buying MV, I guess I'm here now. Hopefully I'll be able to make games that people can enjoy as a scrub :')
Welcome to the forum!
I'll definitely try playing any of the games you make ^^

And then I'll criticize the hell out of them.

Glad to have you Meteo. I really believe you'll be able to make some great games if you put the time and effort into making the game. So good luck :)

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
The engine looks extremely noob friendly compared to its predecessors (especially compared to XP). The most important thing to learn, I believe, is the eventing. Once you learned how Events works as well as understanding all the possibilities, trust me, you'll be mapping like no tomorrow :D

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Oh my, welcome to the RM scene and welcome to this fantastic community. I promise you will love it here. I also agree with Rise Evil, learn to event first then you can map to your hearts desire, and you wont stop either lol.

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Welcome to RPG Maker as a whole, Meteo. Enjoy your stay with this 5 star (I hope) community!

Meteo

Villager
Xy$
So many nice comments :') Been busy doing college work so I can make at least 3 weeks of time for when MV comes out.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hello! I suppose it's just a bit late for a welcome :D.

Been busy doing college work so I can make at least 3 weeks of time for when MV comes out.
I know that struggle, lol. It seems I always end up with the most work on the days I really want to be making something :c

Status Gear Entertainment

Praised Adventurer
A pleasant greeting to you Meteo, I am SGE. I've been using RPG Maker for roughly about 7 years now along with lots of photoshop and painting experience. I hope one day we can collaborate on something and I won't bite if you need help with anything. ^v^

Wize1

Adventurer
Xy$
consider this the gravy train. this is the best mv forum out there. and the game is about to be out too. great timing.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and feel welcomed to our community <3 I hope we all can have a great and happy time together~ If you have any questions feel free to ask ;)