Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice to meet you.

Tempest.Me

Villager
Xy$
Hey and Hello together.
Thanks for letting me join.

I'm from Germany and I got RPG Maker MV a few months ago and I find that program kinda awesome (compared to VX Ace).
I'm working on a non-commercial game named "Erika" and I already collected about 1GB Data and made a few (about 50) Maps since then. The only problem with the program I have is that I can't stop working.

But it's nice to meet you all.

(This thread will be automatically deleted in 14 days, but you are allowed to add me as a friend and send me messages.)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hi, @Tempest.Me! It's nice to meet you, and I'm glad you joined this community! There are a ton of friendly people here, and we'll all be looking forward to seeing how your project turns out. It sounds like you've already done a lot of work, so that'll be great to see (cat)

The only problem with the program I have is that I can't stop working.
That's the best MV problem I've ever heard of. :D MV had some kinks at first, but I definitely agree that it's a huge step up from VX Ace. I'm a graphics person, so if nothing else it's just a lot nicer for me to look at. :)

See you around the forums!

Tempest.Me

Villager
Xy$
Well... I could share my work for now, but you should know, that I made that game in my first version only in german.
It'll need some time until I finished that project and will take even more time to translate it in english.
I'm still searching for german comrades who would like to work with me.

Until now I used music resources from another forum, the rearranged music pack originally from RPG Maker 2003 for RPG Maker MV plus old music which was integrated in VX Ace.

The graphic resources I use come from Enterbrain (of course), then mostly from the graphic creator PandaMaru and many others.
I need to keep track on my credit list.

I am also using the Yanfly Engine.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Wow 1GB, and I thought the default 200 MB of my game was huge! O_O

Micro

Dragon Goddess
WHOOOOOOOSH

hello, Tempest! welcome to the forum~ wow, sounds like you've got some awesome progress! hope you will post some teasers for us to view :)

Tempest.Me

Villager
Xy$
hello, Tempest! welcome to the forum~ wow, sounds like you've got some awesome progress! hope you will post some teasers for us to view :)
Thank you all for your support. ^^
When I'm at home today, I'll post a few screenshots
[doublepost=1452286933,1452231739][/doublepost]As promised, here are a few screenshots.
This game includes resources ( Tiles, Tilesets, Trees and other pictures) from @PandaMaru ,
the Yanfly Engine and the TerraXLightning Script.

This game will be released first in german, then translated in english.

Last edited:

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Those maps look fantastic! May I ask where you got the trees from? I'd like to have them in my own game as well :D

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Ooooh! Pretty maps are pretty! I like to do a lot of mapping myself, but I wouldn't consider myself an expert...
I mainly like parallax mapping, because I can move objects beyond the grid.
Cloud of Beginning.png
That was a VX Ace map I parallaxed, haven't parallaxed any MV maps yet.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!