Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcomer and possible creator

Xavier101

Villager
Xy$
Not long ago I came across RPG Maker MV during my most recent creative phase in story ideas. It really got me going so I am toying around with it to see if I am able to make my idea into reality. Depending on how it goes, I might think of turning it into a commercial project. But for now, I'm just a long time gamer looking to enjoy creativity.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to insanity @Xavier101. This is an awesome community, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I promise we don't bite...unless you press the action button. ;)

Xavier101

Villager
Xy$
Thanks for the greeting. I'm hoping my game idea ends up developing into something major as I adjust to the maker's system(which is coming along well). Once something solid is made, I might hunt some music, visual, and other positions to fill for my game in the making. Here's to hoping my mature, conquest rpg idea kicks off. ;P