Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Person

deferet

Villager
Xy$
Hey, I used to build in RPG maker XP awhile ago, but never really got anything out to mention. I just recently got MV and am having a go at it again, hopefully I can get something out that I can be proud of.

deferet

Villager
Xy$
Hi @deferet , and welcome to the forum. I love MV. What part of game design do you like the best?
I'm more of a graphics person myself, though I learned 3d animation in school, Pixel graphics are a new challenge I'm trying to tackle. I'm also really interested in learning the events of MV better

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard @deferet, glad you could sign up and introduce yourself.
Pixel graphics are a new challenge I'm trying to tackle. I'm also really interested in learning the events of MV better
If you're an artist at heart than pixel work will probably be fun for you, I'd be excited to see any early work if you do tackle it. Eventing in MV takes a bit of time, it will come to you quicker when you start using MV more, you kind of have to learn how MV works before you can truly master eventing. You'll get there though, It don't take too long. Anyways glad you're here and I look forward to seeing you around.

deferet

Villager
Xy$
Welcome aboard @deferet, glad you could sign up and introduce yourself.

If you're an artist at heart than pixel work will probably be fun for you, I'd be excited to see any early work if you do tackle it. Eventing in MV takes a bit of time, it will come to you quicker when you start using MV more, you kind of have to learn how MV works before you can truly master eventing. You'll get there though, It don't take too long. Anyways glad you're here and I look forward to seeing you around.
Thanks! I posted my first edits today! I'm excited to see how people like them. Hopefully I'll get to a point where I'm making my own resources without having to use a base for them. And thanks for the encouragement!

Welcome, always need graphic guys. This is a great place to bring what you have to the table and find support in the areas you're not so talented.

Hope to see you around!