Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here, greetings

BlazeDragon

Villager
Xy$
I keep getting a banner telling me to introduce myself...

Greetings, my name is Blaze. I'm a gamer, run a youtube channel and like to be creative as well as research. That is a summary, so I voice act, and attempt to create video games. I've used stuff like game maker, as well as straight up coding with eclipse. That was a pain and didn't get much done, I've tried others like godot and different version of rpg maker. I'm back to rpg maker, just picked up mv and came here looking for resources. I'd post my video about how I create a custom character creator with vanilla RPG maker mv but...i think that breaks the rules?

Either way, here for resources. I can't do much other then share the occasional video or lend my voice acting skills. I'm pretty handy in photoshop too for editing. I can't really create new content though. At least not yet.

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Nice to see a rpg maker vet my first rpg maker version was 95 lol. only one's i really liked are ace and mv. I find that most of the time i can use mv tiles to make what i need. like using the wood walls to make a boat and I use photoshop as well. There was no rose so i made one and added it to one of my tilesets i uploaded. Also every artest has a style and most of the time it will not look good with the default. So i edit the tiles so that way it can be use with the default and look good with it.

Welcome and have fun.