Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy here!

VanCentria

Villager
Xy$
Well i was fond of RPG since the first time i saw my cousin played it and creating it by my imagination was the first thing that came to my mind. Well it was back in 2010 i learned of RPGVXAce it was a dream come true to me. I've made a lot of unfinished games however it's ok by me since i treat it as an experience to game designing. Anyways! Hope we can exchange knowledge in this forum tho! LOL!

VanCentria

Villager
Xy$
But to my concern. I'd really like an option to change the name used in the forum. I don't know if this is the right category to post this.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Geez, another one of them "I made a lot of unfinished games" guys. Just like myself! Will we ever get one who actually finished a game? Time will tell...
Anyway, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV" - your personal knowledge exchange base. :D

VanCentria

Villager
Xy$
HAHA i see there's a lot of people like me who don't get past thru the great wall of determination.

Thanks for the informative welcome though i hope we can finish a game at the near future before the world ends. LOL

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Welcome to the forums, Ivan! I have many, and I mean many, unfinished projects. I'm a total procrastinator.
Nice to see another VX Acer! I only started 6 months ago o///o
Enjoy RPG Maker MV! <3

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I heard there was a "Games Unfinished Club" being formed over here, I was wondering If I could sign up lol. Welcome aboard the MV community we have artists, plugin makers, jack of all trades and we are all really friendly ( a bit crazy also ;) ) So look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers :D