Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and old

chegeta

Villager
Xy$
I am new here i am 32 so i am old :D i use to play with XP a lot and almost had a game finished but then computer blew up bad mother board and my back up was near when i started so meh lol trying to get into MV having some problems mostly i was so use to XP some of the basics even mapping is giving me problems so im a noob

Troctzul

Troctzul: Father, RPG Maker, Conqueror of Worlds
Xy$
I am new here i am 32 so i am old :D i use to play with XP a lot and almost had a game finished but then computer blew up bad mother board and my back up was near when i started so meh lol trying to get into MV having some problems mostly i was so use to XP some of the basics even mapping is giving me problems so im a noob
Lol You'd be surprised at how many people here who are also 30+! Welcome to the forum!

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
72+ is old. 18-35 = Young Adult. Sorry, you aren't old! :P What's the rush? Are you getting all rickety already? Oh, and welcome!

chegeta

Villager
Xy$
Lol You'd be surprised at how many people here who are also 30+! Welcome to the forum!
Ya I am use to being surrounded by 14 yr olds so
ya sorry use to being surrounded by 14 yr olds on the net. On rpgmxp
72+ is old. 18-35 = Young Adult. Sorry, you aren't old! :P What's the rush? Are you getting all rickety already? Oh, and welcome!
sorry I am use to being surrounded by 14 yr olds on the webs

Troctzul

Troctzul: Father, RPG Maker, Conqueror of Worlds
Xy$
I believe you're the same age Pan was when he returned to Neverland and defeated Hook... BANGARAANG!

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@chegeta , just having fun with you. In three days, I'll be 7 squared years old. There are even a few members older than me. I have XP too. I use it mainly so I can use some edited tree trunks from it.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Working with a diverse group of people (16-70) definitely taught me that age is really just a number when it comes to making great friends.. ^_^

As for XP, I liked it at first, but I really liked the new movement set options in VX+ so I stopped using it. I really do miss the bigger sprites and layered maps in XP though..