Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help With Plot/Title

Phantasmguy

Towns Guard
Xy$
Okay so, my project is based off the old Chinese novel, "Journey to the West", which is about a priest and his 3 disciples traveling to collect Indian sutras to redeem humanity. My project has my characters traveling around the world in the hopes of repairing (insert name of tree here), which acts as a pillar that holds the Heavens above and prevents it from crashing down upon the human world.

EDIT: My game has my main character starting out in a rather modern setting, but through exploration and divination, is "coerced" into traveling to the other continents of the world to locate and retrieve these books to save this "World Pillar" and the rest of the world. However, these other villages/towns are not as developed as his hometown, so there will be quite a culture shock to someone who was raised in a more modern setting. My filler title is what I originally planned it to be: "Lux Aeternam: A Blessed Journey", but I wanna see if I can find something a little more fitting instead.

Last edited:
T.petrichor have a good idea, but may I suggest a title that Connected to these "Books" or Connected to the main characters
for Example: "Books of the World Pillar" or "(your main character's name) and (the name of the tree)"?