Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My To-Do List

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Updated the To-Do List! I've added the fact that I need fix and change the direction of the forum as well as change the blue dot. If I missed anything remind me please.

dojo

NPC
Xy$
Quick CSS and HTML fixes to have in mind: solve the gap you see on each message in threadview (even this one) and increase font. For usability purposes ditch the colored rain (or whatever effect you're using) and increase font size. It shouldn't be less than 14 pixels, ideally 16px on the posts section. Otherwise, cool job ;)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Quick CSS and HTML fixes to have in mind: solve the gap you see on each message in threadview (even this one) and increase font. For usability purposes ditch the colored rain (or whatever effect you're using) and increase font size. It shouldn't be less than 14 pixels, ideally 16px on the posts section. Otherwise, cool job ;)
The confetti was a temporary thing to showcase the grand opening of Xyphien.com/forums :) and the gap is due to this 8440