Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My name is Diante

DianteC

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hey guys! My name is Diante Clark. I am currently a part time worker, a full time student, and an all time game creator. I am a soldier in the U.S. Army, 25U HOOAH!!! I am working in all areas except scripting right now. That will come later. If I had to order my skills it would look like this,
1) Writing
2) Mapping/Eventing
3) Database
4)Scripting
I also love to try and make title screens. I'm a bit rough but I'm working on all my skills all the time. I'm very creative and I love to give/get feedback. I'm great at game testing and reporting errors if you guys ever need someone to test out your games. That's a little about me.

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
Good evening, @DianteC , and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. There are several fine Demos to be tested in the 'Demos and Testing' section of the forum, if you want to try out something different... Maybe you'd like to post one of your own creations there..?

DianteC

Towns Guard
Xy$
Good evening, @DianteC , and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. There are several fine Demos to be tested in the 'Demos and Testing' section of the forum, if you want to try out something different... Maybe you'd like to post one of your own creations there..?
I definitely look forward to learning and trying new things. I am anxious to meet new people and see the amazing work people put up. As for my own work, I have many ideas, I will surely update some of my work at some time. I'm currently working on a project, but it has nowhere near enough into it to post.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Welcome to the forum, @Diante! Glad you decided to join us.

This is a great place to be if you like to learn new things relating to RPG Maker, we have plenty of people with skills all across the board who would be happy to help with any roadblocks you may run into along the way. And even if you don't need help, feel encouraged to post anyway, we are quite friendly and love a good conversation. =)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I hope to see you around!

DianteC

Towns Guard
Xy$
Welcome to the forum, @Diante! Glad you decided to join us.

This is a great place to be if you like to learn new things relating to RPG Maker, we have plenty of people with skills all across the board who would be happy to help with any roadblocks you may run into along the way. And even if you don't need help, feel encouraged to post anyway, we are quite friendly and love a good conversation. =)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I hope to see you around!
Thank you so much. I truly appreciate it.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the insanity we call the forums! :) Never be afraid to ask questions; this is a fantastic community and most of the time people will be able to point you in the right direction! :)

DianteC

Towns Guard
Xy$
Welcome to the insanity we call the forums! :) Never be afraid to ask questions; this is a fantastic community and most of the time people will be able to point you in the right direction! :)
I'm happy to hear. I love to experiment so I will definitely be asking for opinions.

Phil

Adventurer
Xy$
Hey guys! My name is Diante Clark. I am currently a part time worker, a full time student, and an all time game creator. I am a soldier in the U.S. Army, 25U HOOAH!!! I am working in all areas except scripting right now. That will come later. If I had to order my skills it would look like this,
1) Writing
2) Mapping/Eventing
3) Database
4)Scripting
I also love to try and make title screens. I'm a bit rough but I'm working on all my skills all the time. I'm very creative and I love to give/get feedback. I'm great at game testing and reporting errors if you guys ever need someone to test out your games. That's a little about me.
Interesting orders...
And Good Luck on your project!