Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first snow

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
I did it finely. I did a test on a new progect to see if i could get the snow just right. I know the color is to gray i just couldn't get how to place the shadow areas right. But i did it finely.

Map002.png
The snow on the house is all me no useing mv files.

Would like feedback on this and any tips to help with drawing snow. I would like to learn more.
I Only know Photoshop. I don't know how to use gimp. But my hubby uses gimp.

Last edited:

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
i was more consernd with the shadowing round square blue gray easy to change but it was the shadowing and i didnt know how they did it tell now i am so exited i want to try this on trees now. my hubby from wisconson said that now i got it that was all i needed to hear.
[doublepost=1465749882,1465745389][/doublepost]
Not too bad!
Maybe try rounding the edges a little? They look way too straight
what i had a problam with if you look at the bottom of the roof and the top was how to get a shadow big on the bottom and small on top. shape is no probam just draw the shape or change color with the droper. but i am dislexic and my problam was that shadowing. but you are right if i was to use it i would have rounded it i was just to happy and uploaded it. I had to share. I am trying to learn snow it is my bigest problam that was the reason that brought me to this site rpgmakerweb didnt care to help. But here i have had so much help.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I like the way your snow effects look. Shadows are typical headache challenges. There may be an artist that knows how to handle them in different ways.