Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My FamiTracker music covers

Wimpbox

Towns Guard
Haven't been active anymore for a while because i was dissolving interest on RPG Maker, but due to me getting a debit card i will be buying RPG Maker 2003 anytime soon as i get money.
Anyways, i've been having fun lately with FamiTracker, which it's a perfect software that emulates the NES sound system and many people are using it specially for making good looking covers and original songs based off Mega Man, etc.

It looks hard to use at first and now i'm being familiar with it, especially because i'm attempting to cover a indie game soundtrack of 16 tracks of Hero Core, one of the underrated free indie games i've beaten, made by Daniel Remar, who made Iji (haven't played this tho).

Here's my list, will update it sometime when i post more stuff in FamiTracker forums:

And that's all for now...i could even do this better than just doing art.