Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MV Mapper needed

Schade

Villager
Xy$
Greetings fellow Game Makers

I'm currently looking to hire a talented Mapper to help me with my project. I am using Rpg Maker MV.

What I need you to be able to do is read the chapters I provide you, and build the maps based on the material in the script. You can obviously reach out to me at any time for further clarifications/details.

If you're a talented Mapper can deliver work as promised, and want to make some money, then please PM me a link to your work, and let me know if you have a particular rate.
I'm willing to pay you what your time is worth.

Thank you,
Schade

Instagram

Last edited:

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Hey, I may be able to help you with a few maps. I'm an "immersive" map maker (which means I make the maps appear like they're all one giant one instead of smaller ones and it all blends perfectly). I've become pretty good at mapping this way and have a pretty good set of custom tilesets at my disposal.

Things I can do:
I can make both large or small maps, each with their content blended into the next map for the most immersion as MV allows.
I can layer the tiles so that they appear pretty realistic and they will appear as natural as possible.
I usually design maps around a 30-45 x 20-25 size so that way it fits wide screen setups better but still allows movement.
I can adjust the map setup to your specific liking to create it exactly how you invision it.

Things I cannot do:
I don't have the time to dedicate to Parallax mapping (unless for my own projects) so I won't be able to parallax any map or I would.
If you have custom tiles that you'd like me to use instead of my various ones (based on your request of course) then you'd have to provide a link to those since I most likely will not have them.

Examples of my work:
One of my forest scenes for Tales of the Lumminai
Dedu Woods3.png
This is the newest scene in TOTL, the Port Au Venfey, which resides on a mystical forest so it's all colorful.
Venfey Port.png
Wisparya Forest northern part
Wisparya Forest.png
This last one is from my side project, Ebony Stars. It's a scifi dungeon crawler lol. But the map is the space ship's cryogenic bay.
Space Shuttle Interior.png

Lemme know if you're interested in what I can make! I've got some free time while my project is undergoing dialogue editing.

Khayalan

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hey @Schade ,

so if you are still searching im interested :) I can make various Maps and still expanding my Mapping-Knowledge.
Im usually making Maps that connect to each other so it is one Big One.
I can also do eventing and stuff, if it is required in your Maps.
But dont let us talk about Maps... Lets see what i can do, or?

This is one Map i created today, for testing with a new tileset ;)

-Khayalan