Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MV Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
2 pm for me. I will be able to download and play it on time :) I'm so excited about that. Then 2 hours later I gotta start moving boxes and furniture, damn. Oh and possibly no Internet to top it all off, ouch. Going to be hard not enjoying the hype with everyone until Sunday night.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
2 pm for me. I will be able to download and play it on time :) I'm so excited about that. Then 2 hours later I gotta start moving boxes and furniture, damn. Oh and possibly no Internet to top it all off, ouch. Going to be hard not enjoying the hype with everyone until Sunday night.
Ouch, I give you all my sympaties :(

ouch! lol

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm pretty excited I got MV before the steam release...phew, I really though I was not bale to play with it this weekend. I been playing since last night :D How's the waiting for those who got it on steam? lol

Kientero

Knight
Xy$
I'm pretty excited I got MV before the steam release...phew, I really though I was not bale to play with it this weekend. I been playing since last night :D How's the waiting for those who got it on steam? lol
Just Bearable, there's still 4 hours to go... :(
Although even before/after it releases. I still have to get a package that arrived not long ago. =/
It's unrelated to RPGMakerMV but,
it's the first batch of loot from the Mighty No.9 Kickstarter I supported a long while ago. :)

Edit: And... I just broke rule no 6... I think ^^;

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Just Bearable, there's still 4 hours to go... :(
Although even before/after it releases. I still have to get a package that arrived not long ago. =/
It's unrelated to RPGMakerMV but, it's the first batch of loot from the Mighty No.9 Kickstarter I supported a long while ago.
MV is already released for Pre Orders from the Vendors website, check your emails if you preordered there, be sure to check spam or promotions tab for the email if you don't see it.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
And also... very important...

TURN OFF THAT DAMN ANTIVIRUS!!! (For at least 10 minutes) Especially if it's Avast.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
MV is officaly released on steam and on the vendors website. I will be closing this thread, thanks everyone for enjoying the countdown with me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.