Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moderator Voting

Vote for the next Moderator:

• Amysaurus

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Bizarre Monkey

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Trumully

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • RagneBro

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Oh... lol

Now I get it. But didn't expect Amy being leading with such a huge gap, above twice the amount of her total opponents. 0_0

I'm more surprised how little votes there are in total. Out of 300+ members only 35 voted.
In reality, though, how many of those have joined in the last week or two? People new to the forum either don't know about the voting, or don't feel in the loop enough to cast a vote. I'm not surprised the representation is so small relative to the site's population. But that's okay, right?

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
In reality, though, how many of those have joined in the last week or two? People new to the forum either don't know about the voting, or don't feel in the loop enough to cast a vote. I'm not surprised the representation is so small relative to the site's population. But that's okay, right?
Yea I thought about that as well, I believe the numbers were around 180 before they started increasing like 20 sometimes 30 daily. It's okay that very few voted, they are the ones that are important because they spend time here being active and are the ones being moderated lol.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Yea I thought about that as well, I believe the numbers were around 180 before they started increasing like 20 sometimes 30 daily.
And that's why we did not end the vote early. They at least have the chance to decide who they want to be moderated by. I don't think they cared too much since the community is getting bigger and bigger but they at least could have had a word in that matter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.