Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mascot Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm not going to lie, Seeing @Amysaurus ' work made me realize that we should have our own amazing Mascot. Seeing as I want this as community-inspired as possible, I decided Why not make yet ANOTHER contest to help pass the time by. (*Well... @sage came up with the idea, but I'ma steal all the glory by making this post*)

Simply make a Mascot you'd think would be a good representative of RMMV community and we will all vote on the best one at the end.
The winner will of course receive a special Badge!

Deadline: 7/11/2015

RULES:
The mascot can be a person, monster, object, item etc.
Must be made by you.
Must include the color red.
CANNOT use ANY copyrighted materials. (This includes default RM resources)
Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
You must be a mind reader, because I was just about to send a message asking about this! I'm not fantastic at working with fonts, at least not for banners, but I was still wanting to come up with some kind of mascot. :D

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Edited the main post to emphasize my importance reformat it and fix the grammar.

K

Konno Yuuki

This isn't the category for me, but I'll take a shot at it. (Hopefully this isn't taken)

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I'm not going to lie, Seeing @Amysaurus ' work made me realize that we should have our own amazing Mascot. Seeing as I want this as community-inspired as possible, I decided Why not make yet ANOTHER contest to help pass the time by. (*Well... @sage came up with the idea, but I'ma steal all the glory by making this post*)

Simply make a Mascot you'd think would be a good representative of RMMV community and we will all vote on the best one at the end.
The winner will of course receive a special Badge!

RULES:
The mascot can be a person, monster, object, item etc.
Must be made by you.
Must include the color red.
CANNOT use ANY copyrighted materials. (This includes default RM resources)
Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Sweet I'm gonna give this a go, and it's going to be incredibly self-flattering but you know, that's jus' how I roll.

Here, Monkey Veteran (MV, GEDDIT??) is getting concepts.

It's not really me, or doesn't have to be, I just like monkeys.

I might do cats as well since I like drawing cats.

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
here's my two additions for now at least
Via PIXLE ART !!!

both include mini and giant triviality ! (
i know so horrible)

Skull Sword :Mini Version

Skull Sword :Giant Version

and last but not least

Mv Mascot - Shadow : Mini Version

Mv Mascot - Shadow : Giant Version

TADA!!!!

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
ASK AND RECEIVE... though only If I was intending to do them anyway.

I'll define them more in a bit.

Edit:

The symbol on her chest is both an M and a V

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.