Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maru's little Advent Project

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$

I am going to try to make an advent calendar filled with little gifts for every day for you.
I have to be honest: I'm terrible slow and despite a lot of stress I put myself trough to prepare some stuff for this plan, I haven't got much together until now. And I have a 7 years old son, so this time of the year has a special magic meaning for us and of course he is more important than the work on this and so I can't promise too much. I will take a couple of hours every day and see if I can release some bits and pieces for you. :3 So please understand if it doesn't work.

Here we go:

I want snow. Really. I want a thick blanket of white snow. But we've got such nasty weather her so that I wish I had an fortress where I could hide from it. I want to have an igloo! But I can't so I made one for you!

Sample with MV RTP

This time an inside for the igloo

Sample

and as a little extra today some 2k/3-edits

Sample

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
They are cute. No, they are REALLY CUTE. Especially the smol igloo. Thanks for preparing them they are beatiful. Don't stress yourself too much, take your time and relax. We all appreciate your doings here. But I hope it'll snow soon (seriously I can't take these freezing 2 degrees and rain. Its extremely annoying here around Frankfurt). But whatever, thank you <3

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Time and time again, you keep impressing me with all of your amazing talents! Great work Panda!

Family > Everything, so don't sweat it if you can't release as much as you want/hope. Your main focus should be on making this Christmas the best for your family first and foremost <3

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$

Moore sweet things: candycanes

Sample with RTP (+ my door)

Thank you all for the likes and comments. It's encouraging me to do this every day.​

@Rise Evil: Yes, totally! X3
If I can play a little fairytale-game with this tiles in it one day? That would be wonderfull if somebody do something like this.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
These are looking amazing! wow. I absolutely love these, thank you so much for doing this and sharing with all of us.

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$

I wish a wonderful second advent everybody!

We celebrate St. Nicholas today in Germany where every good child get some sweets in their boots, so I have a bigger set for you today.

A lot of market stalls and goods. Some inspired by the old Mack-Sets, some by my Ace-Sets.
I hope you have fun with it. ^^

Sample with RTP​
[doublepost=1449474323,1449404768][/doublepost]

One more day, one more ressource - today a tent-addon and a horse pose

Sample with RTP

*rushes back to her ill son and husband*​
[doublepost=1449588759][/doublepost]

Day 8 - windmill

Sample with MV RTP + my autum tree set + my Ace windmillarms​

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Maru, good work :'( I used to take the windmill for a lot of of my projects in ace. Love your work but you know that already XD and thanks for sharing again~

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$
Thank you for the feedback, @Cunechan . I like to hear that you know and use my ace mill. :)

Hm, not many people like what I did daily... Do you have any wishes for the lasting 16 days before christmas?

Ike

Adventurer
Dear Santa:
"I want a christmas tree, and lights, and big gifts, and christmas cake, hmm... also... a big snowman, mistletoe, and bells, gingerbread, and a sleigh, also a christmas wreath, and... and... and..."
- I.K.
PD: You don't need to bring me coal again, I got enough to warm me this year. But if coal is all you got for me, then no cookies are gonna be here. Love I.K.<3

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I am starting to think you have some sort of super powers to create tiles with a few snaps of the fingers. lol. I have a use for about 80% of these tiles, thanks again for doing these Panda.